Thursday, April 28, 2016

Blogging 101

This course was very enjoyable for me, I was able to grow as a writer and blogger. My most enjoyable project was the Linkedin assignment due to the fact that jobs actually emailed me after seeing my page that I updated.


My blog followers were also able to keep up with me via twitter to see what my daily rants were about.


I also enjoyed the green screen project because I was able to use my favorite thing, green screen magic. Myself along with Jordan and Laron decided to take a time warp back to the 90's to star on the hit show It's a Different World!




This course has pushed me creatively when it was time to create my Vine, 6 seconds isn't a lot of time so you have to be very clever in what you decide to do.




Kizao is a movie maker meshed together with power point features. It's good for interactive fun presentations such as the Bulldog Scavenger Hunt. 

Kizao



Lastly  Prezi.  It's a major step up from power point presentations. It forces the user to be more visual, which I enjoy. However actually using it is a bit tough when its time to create your pathways. After a while I became a little frustrated but I still created my top 10 Beyonce' music videos.  



   
I also had the freedom to say what I wanted to on certain topics. I definitely plan to blog in the future, its a good way to clear your mind and document events that are worth sharing! I hope everyone takes advantage of this class and the possible opportunities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment